Note: Do NOT use payment option in application
Use PayPal button below for payment.
APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECIEVED
**Application fees are non-refundable after
credit reports have been generated**
Thank you for applying! We will get back to you within one business day!
PLEASE READ RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE APPLYING! --->
1. A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated and signed by each applicant and co-applicants. Married couples
can complete one rental application. Application fee is $25 per single applicant or $40 per double applicant.
2. The rental application will be reviewed when submitted to ensure we have all information needed to determine your eligibility.3. Each applicant must provide a government photo identification and allow it to be photocopied.
4. Applicants who are first-time renters or those who don’t have sufficient income under paragraph 6 below, may qualify by
having the lease guaranteed by a guarantor. The guarantor must have a gross monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly
rent and must meet all other qualifying criteria. The guarantor must complete and sign a lease guaranty agreement. The lease
may be guaranteed by a relative or employer. Guarantors may be held responsible for the entire rent and other costs, such as
damages, as long as you live at this property, even if you have roommates.
5. If applicant’s family will be occupying the dwelling, the family size must be appropriate for the available residence, i.e., no
more than 2 people per bedroom, with the exception of infants under 12 months of age.
6. Employment and monthly income must be verifiable. Total monthly income must be at least 3 times the amount of the
monthly rent (otherwise, a guarantor is required).
7. Pets are allowed by approval only. Two pet maximum with a $200 non-refundable pet deposit per pet. Proof of vaccinations and flea
prevention must be provided. If fleas are found in the dwelling, all deposits will be forfeited.
8. Applicant(s) may be denied occupancy for the following reasons:
a. Falsification of application by any applicant
b. Incomplete application by any applicant
c. Insufficient income (total of all applicants)
d. Criminal conviction history of violent or sexual crime committed by an applicant or by other occupants (including children)
who plan to live in the dwelling or felony drug/alcohol charges.
e. Poor credit history of any applicant (credit reports are obtained; previous bankruptcy requires an additional security deposit
equal to one month’s rent)f. Poor rental profile of any applicant (rental history reports are obtained) with a rental history of:
1. Non-payment or frequent late payment of rent
3. Drug use
4. Poor housekeeping
5. Poor supervision of children
6. Unruly or destructive behavior by applicant, children or guests
7. Violence to person or property by applicant, children of guests We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or family status.
Vintage Tyler Properties
APPLY ONLINE NOW!